Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Simple Introduction to This Blog

Greetings and salutations everyone!


A Somewhat Accurate Self-Portrait of Your Host and Author.

For those who don’t know me already, I’m Raf, better known through my online nickname of Enshohma , from such sites as DeviantART, and…well, that’s about it.

I’ve also hovered around multiple Godzilla inspired fan forums under my Enshohma guise, and have some small notoriety as an amateur expert of giant monster fiction and related characters…hence the aforementioned Godzilla forums (surprisingly, they do exists, my dear ‘Joe Public’).

I’m also an artist AND writer whose had success in small time publishing, including the independently funded graphic novel anthology “Iconic”, and one of its featured shorts “The Life and Death of Talos the Bronze”. I’ve also submitted illustrations to “G-Fan’’, the North American Godzilla fanzine, and character designs for Bonsai Games’ villain centric RPG “Infinite Enemies” .

I’ve also assisted on an ongoing series of short films with my brothers Gabe and Gonzo, spoofing scientific educational programs. Though presently, its been mainly behind the scenes work, including an off-screen vocal cameo, heard in the following skit; Understanding the Cosmos, Episode 2

*********

Now that’s all I’m going to share about myself, at least for now, as my life story and creativity can fill up many future blog entries…unless that whole Mayan calendar malarkey turns out to be true, of course, which would mean a lot less entries than I had originally planned!

Apocalyptic humor…man, did that stuff get tired after 1996 or what?

Back on track...

I’ve decided to start a blog due to my growing number of online fans. And as such, I plan to share as many random things here as possible, but mainly film and episode reviews related to my love of fictional giant monsters (Godzilla, King Kong, Gamera, ect.); and to also use this site to humbly share (egotistically show off) my artistic projects, original character designs, and story concepts.

So that’s about it - a simple introduction to what I hope will become an enjoyable blog of weekly updates, and fun for all ages…unless I get into a tangent about women I find irresistibly attractive, than things might get a little ‘blue’, but I’ll try to control myself.

Did I forget to mention that I’m a struggling humorist too?

-Raf AKA Enshohma

No comments:

Post a Comment